What is the air distance and flight duration time from France to Poland?
Distance from France to Poland is:
(1389.9 Kilometers / 750 Nautical Miles)
Approximate travel time from Paris, France to Warsaw, Poland is 1 hrs, 56 mins
Time difference between France and Poland Travel time and distance from France
Please note: this page displays the approximate non-stop flight duration times. The actual flight times may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
To see the travel time and distance between other cities in France and Poland use the distance calculator by clicking MENU at the top of the page.
Airports in France:
- Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
- Nice Cote d Azur Airport (NCE)
Airports in Poland:
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW)
- John Paul II International Airport Krakow-Balice (KRK)
- Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport (GDN)
Some travel tips for international travel:
- Get the right travel insurance. Check whether your medical insurance covers international travel. if not, it is wise to have a travel insurance.
Travel insurance covers against personal, baggage and cancellations.
- Make sure you do not exceed the baggage allowance.
- Arrive ta least two hours before the departure to allow enough time for check-in, Customs and immigration, etc..
- Know the exact time difference between your city and the place you are travelling to.
- Have copies of your passport and other travel documents.
- Always have a (digital) back up of your important travel documents.
- Carry sufficient amount of local cash.
- Have a charger adapter. Some countries have different size plugs.
Copyright ©2017 Happy Zebra Travel Tools