What is the air distance and flight duration time from USA to Australia?
Distance from USA to Australia is:
(15938.6 Kilometers / 8600.4 Nautical Miles)
Approximate travel time from Washington DC, USA to Canberra, Australia is 20 hrs, 34 mins
Time difference between USA and Australia Travel time and distance from USA
Please note: this page displays the approximate non-stop flight duration times. The actual flight times may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
To see the travel time and distance between other cities in USA and Australia use the distance calculator by clicking MENU at the top of the page.
Airports in USA:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Airports in Australia:
- Sydney Airport (SYD)
- Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Brisbane Airport (BNE)
Some travel tips for international travel:
- Get the right travel insurance. Check whether your medical insurance covers international travel. if not, it is wise to have a travel insurance.
Travel insurance covers against personal, baggage and cancellations.
- Make sure you do not exceed the baggage allowance.
- Arrive ta least two hours before the departure to allow enough time for check-in, Customs and immigration, etc..
- Know the exact time difference between your city and the place you are travelling to.
- Have copies of your passport and other travel documents.
- Always have a (digital) back up of your important travel documents.
- Carry sufficient amount of local cash.
- Have a charger adapter. Some countries have different size plugs.
Copyright ©2017 Happy Zebra Travel Tools