Flight duration time from Brampton to Kishinev:
- latitude: 43° 41' North.
- longitude: 79° 46' West.
- latitude: 47° 41' North.
- longitude: 28° 55' East.
The total air distance from Brampton to Kishinev is 4805.1 miles or 7733.1 kilometers and a direct flight from Brampton, Canada to Kishinev, Moldova takes 9 hours, 58 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Airports in Kishinev:
- Chisinau International Airport (KIV)
Distance from Brampton to cities near Kishinev:
- Brampton to Tiraspol: 4857.4 miles (7817.2 km)
- Brampton to Braila: 4856.7 miles (7816 km)
- Brampton to Bucharest: 4843.6 miles (7795 km)
- Brampton to Constanta: 4934.8 miles (7941.8 km)
- Brampton to Iasi: 4758.6 miles (7658.2 km)
- Brampton to Targu Mures: 4686.1 miles (7541.5 km)
- Brampton to Kiev: 4711.6 miles (7582.5 km)
- Brampton to Odesa: 4904.1 miles (7892.3 km)