Flight duration time from Brampton to Mazatlan:
- latitude: 43° 41' North.
- longitude: 79° 46' West.
- latitude: 23° 41' North.
- longitude: 106° 25' West.
The total air distance from Brampton to Mazatlan is 2070.5 miles or 3332.1 kilometers and a direct flight from Brampton, Canada to Mazatlan, Mexico takes 4 hours, 17 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Airports in Mazatlan:
Distance from Brampton to cities near Mazatlan:
- Brampton to Aguascalientes: 1970.4 miles (3171 km)
- Brampton to Cabo San Lucas: 2241.7 miles (3607.6 km)
- Brampton to Torreon: 1831.3 miles (2947.1 km)
- Brampton to Guadalajara: 2097.9 miles (3376.3 km)
- Brampton to Puerto Vallarta: 2173.9 miles (3498.5 km)
- Brampton to Culiacan: 2042.9 miles (3287.7 km)
- Brampton to Fresnillo: 1921.9 miles (3093.1 km)