Flight duration time from Stanley to Bangkok:
- latitude: 51° 41' South.
- longitude: 57° 51' West.
- latitude: 13° 41' North.
- longitude: 100° 29' East.
See distance from Falkland Islands to Thailand
The total air distance from Stanley to Bangkok is 9536.3 miles or 15347.3 kilometers and a direct flight from Stanley, Falkland Islands to Bangkok, Thailand takes 19 hours, 48 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Airports in Stanley:
- RAF Mount Pleasant (MPN)
Airports in Bangkok:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Don Mueang International Airport (DMK)
Distance from Stanley to cities near Bangkok:
- Stanley to Siem Reap: 9593.1 miles (15438.6 km)
- Stanley to Khon Kaen: 9769.7 miles (15722.7 km)
- Stanley to Pattaya: 9484.3 miles (15263.5 km)