Flight duration time from Beijing to Albuquerque:
- latitude: 39° 55' North.
- longitude: 116° 23' East.
- latitude: 35° 55' North.
- longitude: 106° 36' West.
See distance from China to USA
Airports in Beijing:
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
Airports in Albuquerque:
- Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ)
The total air distance from Beijing to Albuquerque is 6610.2 miles or 10638.1 kilometers and a direct flight from Beijing, China to Albuquerque, New Mexico takes 13 hrs, 43 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.