Flight duration time from Beijing to Chicago:
- latitude: 39° 55' North.
- longitude: 116° 23' East.
- latitude: 41° 55' North.
- longitude: 87° 41' West.
See distance from China to USA
Airports in Beijing:
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
Airports in Chicago:
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Chicago Executive Airport (PWK)
- Lewis University Airport (LOT)
The total air distance from Beijing to Chicago is 6642.9 miles or 10690.7 kilometers and a direct flight from Beijing, China to Chicago, Illinois takes 13 hrs, 47 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.