Flight duration time from Beijing to Cleveland:
- latitude: 39° 55' North.
- longitude: 116° 23' East.
- latitude: 41° 55' North.
- longitude: 81° 40' West.
See distance from China to USA
Airports in Beijing:
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
Airports in Cleveland:
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport (BKL)
- Cuyahoga County Airport (CGF)
The total air distance from Beijing to Cleveland is 6742.8 miles or 10851.4 kilometers and a direct flight from Beijing, China to Cleveland, Ohio takes 14 hrs, 0 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.