Flight duration time from Beijing to Sacramento:
- latitude: 39° 55' North.
- longitude: 116° 23' East.
- latitude: 38° 55' North.
- longitude: 121° 28' West.
See distance from China to USA
Airports in Beijing:
- Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Beijing Nanyuan Airport (NAY)
Airports in Sacramento:
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- Sacramento Executive Airport (SAC)
- McClellan Airfield (MCC)
- Sacramento Mather Airport (MHR)
The total air distance from Beijing to Sacramento is 5940.8 miles or 9560.7 kilometers and a direct flight from Beijing, China to Sacramento, California takes 12 hrs, 20 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.