Flight duration time from Brampton to Belgrade:
- latitude: 43° 41' North.
- longitude: 79° 46' West.
- latitude: 44° 41' North.
- longitude: 20° 28' East.
See distance from Canada to Serbia
Airports in Belgrade:
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport (BEG)
The total air distance from Brampton to Belgrade is 4615.3 miles or 7427.6 kilometers and a direct flight from Brampton, Canada to Belgrade, Serbia takes 9 hrs, 34 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Distance from Brampton to cities near Belgrade:
- Brampton to Tirane: 4728.3 miles (7609.5 km)
- Brampton to Sarajevo: 4578.1 miles (7367.7 km)
- Brampton to Sofia: 4819 miles (7755.4 km)
- Brampton to Dubrovnik: 4619.7 miles (7434.7 km)
- Brampton to Budapest: 4448.8 miles (7159.7 km)
- Brampton to Pristina: 4739.2 miles (7626.9 km)
- Brampton to Skopje: 4762.8 miles (7664.9 km)
- Brampton to Podgorica: 4668 miles (7512.4 km)
- Brampton to Cluj-Napoca: 4644.2 miles (7474.1 km)