Flight duration time from Hobart to Chicago:
- latitude: 42° 52' South.
- longitude: 147° 19' East.
- latitude: 41° 52' North.
- longitude: 87° 41' West.
See distance from Australia to USA
Airports in Hobart:
- Hobart International Airport (HBA)
Airports in Chicago:
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW)
- Chicago Executive Airport (PWK)
- Lewis University Airport (LOT)
The total air distance from Hobart to Chicago is 9682.2 miles or 15582 kilometers and a direct flight from Hobart, Australia to Chicago, Illinois takes 20 hrs, 6 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.