Flight duration time from Hobart to Cleveland:
- latitude: 42° 52' South.
- longitude: 147° 19' East.
- latitude: 41° 52' North.
- longitude: 81° 40' West.
See distance from Australia to USA
Airports in Hobart:
- Hobart International Airport (HBA)
Airports in Cleveland:
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- Cleveland Burke Lakefront Airport (BKL)
- Cuyahoga County Airport (CGF)
The total air distance from Hobart to Cleveland is 9970.8 miles or 16046.4 kilometers and a direct flight from Hobart, Australia to Cleveland, Ohio takes 20 hrs, 42 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.