Flight duration time from Hobart to Columbus:
- latitude: 42° 52' South.
- longitude: 147° 19' East.
- latitude: 39° 52' North.
- longitude: 82° 59' West.
See distance from Australia to USA
Airports in Hobart:
- Hobart International Airport (HBA)
Airports in Columbus:
- Port Columbus International Airport (CMH)
- Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK)
- Ohio State University Airport (OSU)
The total air distance from Hobart to Columbus is 9872.2 miles or 15887.8 kilometers and a direct flight from Hobart, Australia to Columbus, Ohio takes 20 hrs, 29 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.