Flight duration time from Hobart to Osaka:
- latitude: 42° 52' South.
- longitude: 147° 19' East.
- latitude: 34° 52' North.
- longitude: 135° 30' East.
See distance from Australia to Japan
Airports in Hobart:
- Hobart International Airport (HBA)
Airports in Osaka:
- Kansai International Airport (KIX)
- Osaka-Itami International Airport (ITM)
The total air distance from Hobart to Osaka is 5368 miles or 8639 kilometers and a direct flight from Hobart, Australia to Osaka, Japan takes 11 hrs, 8 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.