Distance and flight duration time from Latvia to Greece:
|Flight duration time:||2 hrs, 39 mins|
Flight duration time from Latvia to Greece:
This is the approximate flight duration time. The actual duration of the flight may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
The distance displayed above is the air distance between Riga and Athens (the capital cities). To see the distance between other cities in Latvia and Greece use the distance calculator tool below:
Airports in Latvia:
- Riga International Airport (RIX)
Airports in Greece:
- Athens International Airport (ATH)
- Heraklion International Airport (HER)
- Thessaloniki International Airport (SKG)
The total air distance from Latvia to Greece is 1282.6 miles or 2064.2 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.
Distance from Riga to cities in Greece:
- Riga to Athens distance: 1282.6 miles