Flight duration time from Stockholm to Harare:
- latitude: 59° 19' North.
- longitude: 18° 04' East.
- latitude: 17° 19' South.
- longitude: 31° 03' East.
See distance from Sweden to Zimbabwe
Airports in Stockholm:
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN)
- Stockholm Bromma Airport (BMA)
- Stockholm Skavsta Airport (NYO)
Airports in Harare:
- Harare International Airport (HRE)
The total air distance from Stockholm to Harare is 5348.6 miles or 8607.7 kilometers and a direct flight from Stockholm, Sweden to Harare, Zimbabwe takes 11 hrs, 6 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Distance from Stockholm to cities near Harare:
- Stockholm to Lusaka: 5174.7 miles (8327.8 km)