Flight duration time from Suriname to Kenya:
This is the approximate flight duration times. The actual flight times may differ depending on the type and speed of aircraft.
Airports in Suriname:
- Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport (PBM)
- Zorg en Hoop Airport (ORG)
Airports in Kenya:
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)
- Moi International Airport (MBA)
- Kisumu International Airport (KIS)
The total air distance from Suriname to Kenya is 6336.6 miles or 10197.7 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.
Distance from Paramaribo to cities in Kenya:
- Paramaribo to Nairobi distance: 6336.6 miles