Flight duration time from Taiwan to Albania:
This is the approximate flight duration time. The actual duration of the flight may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
The distance displayed above is the air distance between Taipei and Tirane (the capital cities). To see the distance between other cities in Taiwan and Albania use the distance calculator tool below:
Airports in Taiwan:
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA)
- Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH)
Airports in Albania:
- Tirane International Airport Nene Tereza (TIA)
The total air distance from Taiwan to Albania is 5665.8 miles or 9118.2 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.
Distance from Taipei to cities in Albania:
- Taipei to Tirane distance: 5665.8 miles