Flight duration time from Taiwan to Burundi:
This is the approximate flight duration time. The actual duration of the flight may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
The distance displayed above is the air distance between Taipei and Bujumbura (the capital cities). To see the distance between other cities in Taiwan and Burundi use the distance calculator tool below:
Airports in Taiwan:
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA)
- Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH)
Airports in Burundi:
- Bujumbura International Airport (BJM)
The total air distance from Taiwan to Burundi is 6442.9 miles or 10368.9 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.
Distance from Taipei to cities in Burundi:
- Taipei to Bujumbura distance: 6442.9 miles