Air distance from Taiwan to Malaysia:2015.4 Miles (3243.5 Kilometers / 1750.2 Nautical Miles).
Flight duration time from Taiwan to Malaysia:
This is the approximate flight duration times. The actual flight times may differ depending on the type and speed of aircraft.
Airports in Taiwan:
- Taoyuan International Airport (TPE)
- Taipei Songshan Airport (TSA)
- Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH)
Airports in Malaysia:
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport (BKI)
- Penang International Airport (PEN)
The total air distance from Taiwan to Malaysia is 2015.4 miles or 3243.5 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.