Flight duration time from USA to Armenia:
This is the approximate flight duration time. The actual duration of the flight may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
The distance displayed above is the air distance between Washington DC and Yerevan (the capital cities). To see the distance between other cities in USA and Armenia use the distance calculator tool below:
Airports in USA:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Airports in Armenia:
- Zvartnots International Airport (EVN)
The total air distance from USA to Armenia is 5859.4 miles or 9429.7 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.
Distance from Washington DC to cities in Armenia:
- Washington DC to Yerevan distance: 5859.4 miles