Flight duration time from USA to Croatia:
This is the approximate flight duration time. The actual duration of the flight may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
The distance displayed above is the air distance between Washington DC and Zagreb (the capital cities). To see the distance between other cities in USA and Croatia use the distance calculator tool below:
Airports in USA:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Airports in Croatia:
- Zagreb International Airport (ZAG)
- Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- Zadar Airport (ZAD)
The total air distance from USA to Croatia is 4504.3 miles or 7248.9 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.
Distance from Washington DC to cities in Croatia:
- Washington DC to Zagreb distance: 4504.3 miles