Flight duration time from USA to Libya:
This is the approximate flight duration time. The actual duration of the flight may differ depending on the type and speed of the aircraft.
The distance displayed above is the air distance between Washington DC and Tripoli (the capital cities). To see the distance between other cities in USA and Libya use the distance calculator tool below:
Airports in USA:
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Airports in Libya:
- Tripoli International Airport (TIP)
- Benina International Airport (BEN)
- Misrata Airport (MRA)
The total air distance from USA to Libya is 4871 miles or 7839.1 kilometers. This is the direct air distance or distance as the crow flies. Traveling on land involves larger distances.
Distance from Washington DC to cities in Libya:
- Washington DC to Tripoli distance: 4871 miles