Distance and flight duration time from Victoria to Basse-Terre:
|Flight duration time:||8 hrs, 31 mins|
Flight duration time from Victoria to Basse-Terre:
- latitude: 48° 25' North.
- longitude: 123° 21' West.
- latitude: 16° 25' North.
- longitude: 61° 43' West.
See distance from Canada to Guadeloupe
Airports in Victoria:
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
The total air distance from Victoria to Basse-Terre is 4107.3 miles or 6610.1 kilometers and a direct flight from Victoria, Canada to Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe takes 8 hrs, 31 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Distance from Victoria to cities near Basse-Terre:
- Victoria to The Valley: 3927.7 miles (6321.1 km)
- Victoria to Saint Johns: 4049.8 miles (6517.4 km)
- Victoria to Bridgetown: 4350.6 miles (7001.5 km)
- Victoria to Road Town: 3861.1 miles (6213.8 km)
- Victoria to Roseau: 4157.9 miles (6691.5 km)
- Victoria to Fort-de-France: 4207.8 miles (6771.8 km)
- Victoria to Brades: 4052.3 miles (6521.6 km)
- Victoria to Basseterre: 4002.1 miles (6440.7 km)
- Victoria to Castries: 4246.4 miles (6834 km)
- Victoria to Kingstown: 4269.3 miles (6870.7 km)