Flight duration time from Victoria to Mesa:
- latitude: 48° 25' North.
- longitude: 123° 21' West.
- latitude: 33° 25' North.
- longitude: 111° 49' West.
See distance from Canada to USA
Airports in Victoria:
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
Airports in Mesa:
- Falcon Field-Arizona (MSC)
The total air distance from Victoria to Mesa is 1201.8 miles or 1934.1 kilometers and a direct flight from Victoria, Canada to Mesa, Arizona takes 2 hrs, 41 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Distance from Victoria to cities near Mesa:
- Victoria to Chandler: 1205.3 miles (1939.8 km)
- Victoria to Flagstaff: 1090.3 miles (1754.7 km)
- Victoria to Glendale (AZ): 1178.8 miles (1897.1 km)
- Victoria to Phoenix: 1185.8 miles (1908.3 km)
- Victoria to Scottsdale: 1190.5 miles (1916 km)
- Victoria to Sedona: 1125 miles (1810.6 km)
- Victoria to Tempe: 1200.8 miles (1932.5 km)
- Victoria to Tucson: 1294.9 miles (2084 km)
- Victoria to Yuma: 1186.7 miles (1909.9 km)