Flight duration time from Victoria to Santa Fe:
- latitude: 48° 25' North.
- longitude: 123° 21' West.
Santa Fe coordinates:
- latitude: 35° 25' North.
- longitude: 105° 57' West.
See distance from Canada to USA
Airports in Victoria:
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
Airports in Santa Fe:
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF)
The total air distance from Victoria to Santa Fe is 1264.2 miles or 2034.6 kilometers and a direct flight from Victoria, Canada to Santa Fe, New Mexico takes 2 hrs, 37 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Distance from Victoria to cities near Santa Fe:
- Victoria to Colorado Springs: 1151.5 miles (1853.2 km)
- Victoria to Pueblo: 1172.1 miles (1886.3 km)
- Victoria to Albuquerque: 1254.3 miles (2018.6 km)
- Victoria to Hereford: 1435.7 miles (2310.5 km)
- Victoria to Midland: 1574.1 miles (2533.3 km)