Flight duration time from Victoria to Sofia:
- latitude: 48° 25' North.
- longitude: 123° 21' West.
- latitude: 42° 25' North.
- longitude: 23° 19' East.
See distance from Canada to Bulgaria
Airports in Victoria:
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
Airports in Sofia:
- Sofia Airport (SOF)
The total air distance from Victoria to Sofia is 5846.1 miles or 9408.5 kilometers and a direct flight from Victoria, Canada to Sofia, Bulgaria takes 12 hrs, 8 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.
Distance from Victoria to cities near Sofia:
- Victoria to Igoumenitsa: 5984.3 miles (9630.9 km)
- Victoria to Ioannina: 5985.4 miles (9632.6 km)
- Victoria to Kalamaria: 5966.9 miles (9602.8 km)
- Victoria to Larissa: 6022.6 miles (9692.4 km)
- Victoria to Thessaloniki: 5965 miles (9599.7 km)
- Victoria to Volos: 6039.1 miles (9718.9 km)
- Victoria to Pristina: 5807.5 miles (9346.3 km)
- Victoria to Skopje: 5835.5 miles (9391.3 km)
- Victoria to Bucharest: 5779.4 miles (9301.1 km)
- Victoria to Belgrade: 5658 miles (9105.6 km)
- Victoria to Gelibolu: 6045.9 miles (9729.9 km)