Flight duration time from Victoria to Tucson:
- latitude: 48° 25' North.
- longitude: 123° 21' West.
- latitude: 32° 25' North.
- longitude: 110° 55' West.
See distance from Canada to USA
Airports in Victoria:
- Victoria International Airport (YYJ)
Airports in Tucson:
- Tucson International Airport (TUS)
- Marana Regional Airport (AVW)
The total air distance from Victoria to Tucson is 1294.9 miles or 2084 kilometers and a direct flight from Victoria, Canada to Tucson, Arizona takes 2 hrs, 41 mins. This is the air distance (direct route as the crow flies). Traveling on land (driving) involves larger distances.